Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Basic to make but easily stands up as a dinner party starter. Also an easy meal to make during the busy festive period.
- heat grill.
- Split each lump of bread in half and grill on the crust side. Mix the butter and parsley and spread on all the cut sides of the bread.
- Heat the oil and fry the mushrooms over a high heat for 7 minutes or longer if there is still any liquid left.
- Add sherry and allow to bubble add cream and season. leave on a low heat.
- grill the ciabatta on the buttered sides until golden.
- Serve the mushrooms on top of the ciabatta and season with black pepper.