Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Phase 1 Low-Carb Recipes. Better Homes and Gardens. Page 357 4 carbs
Make and share this Garlicky Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Cut off the mushroom stems even with the caps, discard stems.
- Rinse mushroom caps.
- Gently pat dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl stir together butter, garlic salt and pepper.
- Brush over mushrooms.
- Place on preheated gas grill.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Place mushrooms on grill rack over heat.
- Cover for 6-8 minutes or until mushrooms are just tender, turning once halfway through grilling.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with chives.