1/1 Photo of Garlicky Mushroom Pakoras
A great little Indian starter, best served piping hot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the gram flour, salt, baking powder, cumin and chilli in a bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the water, mixing well to for a smooth batter.
- 2Add the garlic and onion to the batter and mix inches Leave the mixture to stand for ten mins while you wipe and trim your mushrooms.
- 3mix the mushrooms into the batter and stir to coat.
- 4Heat enough oil to cover the pakoras in a pan to about 180C (so a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds).
- 5Once the oil is hot fry a few pakoras at a time until golden brown. Drain and keep warm.
- 6Serve with salt and lemon juice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Mushroom Pakoras
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.5
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 240.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 8.6 g