Recipe by Geema
Add these tasty little bites to any meal...breakfast, lunch or dinner and they will be a hit. I love them with a bowl of soup or a salad to make a simple meal very special.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 teaspoons fines herbes
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- oil mini muffin tins.
- Sift flour, salt, soda, and baking powder together.
- Beat eggs with milk and add to flour mixture.
- Stir in oil and spinach and mix well.
- Fold in herbes, pesto, cheese and garlic.
- Spoon into muffin cups and bake for 12-15 minutes until nicely browned.