This makes a nice meal. Easy to fix and if any leftovers, they warm up nicely in the microwave. Points 4.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except tomato sauce and rice.
- 2Shape into sixteen 1 1/2-inch meatballs.
- 3Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- 4Place meatballs in skillet; spray meatballs with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Cook until meatballs are brown on all sides.
- 6Stir in tomato sauce.
- 7Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
- 8Cover and simmer about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until meatballs are no longer pink in center.
- 9Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Meatballs over Rice
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.5
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 789.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 24.1 g