Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This makes a nice meal. Easy to fix and if any leftovers, they warm up nicely in the microwave. Points 4.
- Mix all ingredients except tomato sauce and rice.
- Shape into sixteen 1 1/2-inch meatballs.
- Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Place meatballs in skillet; spray meatballs with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook until meatballs are brown on all sides.
- Stir in tomato sauce.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until meatballs are no longer pink in center.
- Serve over rice.
This is an excellent recipe for weight watchers. Very tasty and very easy!