1/1 Photo of Garlicky Mashed Cauliflower "potatoes"
Wish I Could Cook's Note:
If you’re looking for ways to eat your favorite foods in a healthier, lower calorie way and if mashed potatoes are a weakness, you’ll love this veggier, less carbier alternative to your favorite comfort food! Even if you scoff at cauliflower, you’ll never know that this dish isn’t made from a spud! Recipe found at healthyvoyager.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a stockpot of water to boil over high heat.
- 2Clean and cut cauliflower into small pieces. Cook in boiling water for about 6 minutes, or until well done. Drain well; do not let cool and pat cooked cauliflower very dry between several layers of paper towels.
- 3In a bowl with an immersion blender, or in a food processor, puree the hot cauliflower with the cream cheese, nutritional yeast, garlic, boullion and pepper until almost smooth.
- 4Garnish with chives, and serve hot.
- 5Try roasting the garlic and adding a little fresh rosemary for a whole new taste.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Mashed Cauliflower "potatoes"
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.4
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegan cream cheese
vegan chicken broth