This would be a lovely Sunday lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 C or 250 degrees F.
- 2Cut the potatoes into 1cm slices and place in a large roasting tray along with half the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 3Mix until well coated and roast for 20 minutes.
- 4Add the garlic and thyme, tossing again to coat and bake for another 8-10 minutes or until the potatoes are both crisp and tender.
- 5Take the potatoes out and keep warm in a separate dish.
- 6Meanwhile, heat another roasting tin on the stove.
- 7Season the lamb and then add the remaining olive oil to the pan.
- 8When the oil is hot, sear the lamb on each side for a minute or so until it starts to brown.
- 9Transfer to the oven for 10-12 minutes until just tender but still with a touch of pink in the middle.
- 10Take out of the oven and leave to rest in a warm place.
- 11Add the zucchini and tomatoes to the roasting tin that had the potatoes in it and bake for 10 minutes, turning the veggies occasionally.
- 12Place the potatoes on warmed plates.
- 13Spoon over the cooked veggeies.
- 14Carve the lamb, place on top and drizzle over the meat and veggie juices as a gravy.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Lamb Roast
Serving Size: 1 (484 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.2
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 79.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 21.1 g