Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice grilled chicken sandwich with a "punch" to it. The garlic, red peppers and Italian dressing combine together to make a robust taste
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 4 pieces Texas toast thick bread
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic
- 4 slices cheddar cheese or 4 slices shredded cheddar cheese
- In frying pan, grill chicken and red peppers & onions. Sprinkle fresh garlic on top of chicken.
- In meantime cook the garlic toast as per directions on box.
- Put chicken on toast . top with cheese.