Recipe by Elisabetta47
Shrimp + butter + garlic = LOVE. From Taste of Oregon. You can serve it over pasta, but we like it as is, with some crusty bread to sop up the sauce.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, raw, medium-size
- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, extra-virgin
- 9 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, minced
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Shell the shrimp, devein, rinse in cold water, & drain.
- Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion, oil garlic, lemon juice, and salt; cook until bubbly.
- Add shrimp to pan and cook, stirring occasionally until they turn pink (no more than 5 min).
- Remove from heat & blend in lemon peel, parsley, & Tabasco.
- Turn into serving dish & garnish with lemon wedges to squeeze over each serving.