Shrimp + butter + garlic = LOVE. From Taste of Oregon. You can serve it over pasta, but we like it as is, with some crusty bread to sop up the sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shell the shrimp, devein, rinse in cold water, & drain.
- 2Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat.
- 3Add the onion, oil garlic, lemon juice, and salt; cook until bubbly.
- 4Add shrimp to pan and cook, stirring occasionally until they turn pink (no more than 5 min).
- 5Remove from heat & blend in lemon peel, parsley, & Tabasco.
- 6Turn into serving dish & garnish with lemon wedges to squeeze over each serving.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Italian-Style Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.1
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 275.1 mg
- Sodium 595.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 24.3 g