Recipe by *Parsley*
This is a garlic-lover's hummus. It's best to make ahead so flavors blend well. Not quite sure on exact # servings.
Top Review by Sharon123
Yum! Love the garlic! I served with crackers and later with baby carrots. I had about 1/2 can of chickpeas, so scaled the recipe down to fit. Made for ZWT#6 by a Looney Spoon Phoodie!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained
- 2⁄3 cup tahini
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 6 -8 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil, for drizzling (optional)
- salt, as needed, to taste