Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Relish America’s best side dish, Garlicky Green Beans Stir Fry, which is totally healthy and yummy. Garlic boosts the flavour to these green beans.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g green beans
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Wash green beans in cold water thoroughly. Keep it aside.
- Now do the ‘Blanching of Green Beans’. For that, check out.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and pour olive oil. When it is hot, add the minced garlic. When the garlic turns slightly golden colour, add the chilli flakes and stir for some time until it gets fragrant.
- Add the beans, followed with salt and black pepper powder.
- Add melted butter and continue stirring it for about five minutes or until it’s coated well.
- Add the lemon juice and stir again for one or two minutes.
- Now Garlicky Green Beans Stir Fry is ready for serving.