Garlicky Green Beans Recipe
- In a microwave safe bowl, add green beans and 1 tablespoon water.
- Cover with plastic wrap and cook on high setting for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- While green beans are cooking; in a large frying pan, heat the butter, oil, sliced garlic, and chopped bacon gently over medium heat. NOTE: Do not let garlic burn - a light golden brown is as dark as garlic should get.
- Drain any liquid from the green beans and add to frying pan.
- Toss to coat beans and season with salt and pepper.