Low-fat and delicious!
Make and share this Garlicky Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Place the frozen green beans, water, thyme, and salt in a large nonstick skillet.
- Cover and cook over medium-heat, stirring occasionally, for about 7 minutes, until the green beans are completely thawed.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook for several minutes more, just until tender.
- Add a little more water during cooking if needed, but only enough to prevent scorching.
- Drain off any excess liquid.
- Push the beans to one side of the skillet and add the olive oil and garlic to the empty side of the skillet.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and cook for about 10 seconds, until the garlic smells fragrant and is just beginning to turn color.
- Toss the beans with the garlic mixture and serve hot.