1/4 Photos of Garlicky Green Beans
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
Low-fat and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the frozen green beans, water, thyme, and salt in a large nonstick skillet.
- 2Cover and cook over medium-heat, stirring occasionally, for about 7 minutes, until the green beans are completely thawed.
- 3Reduce the heat to medium and cook for several minutes more, just until tender.
- 4Add a little more water during cooking if needed, but only enough to prevent scorching.
- 5Drain off any excess liquid.
- 6Push the beans to one side of the skillet and add the olive oil and garlic to the empty side of the skillet.
- 7Increase the heat to medium-high and cook for about 10 seconds, until the garlic smells fragrant and is just beginning to turn color.
- 8Toss the beans with the garlic mixture and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.2
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 119.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g