Recipe by Mooseybear
I made these for dinner tonight, and they were the best wings I have ever had! I used sour cream as a dip for them, and they were a hit. Recipe is from Pilsbury.
Top Review by Chef MB
Can't believe I never rated these. They are delicious, especially if you're a big garlic fan. When i was out of olive oil once, I used an Italian dressing in place of it and the result was different but still delicious. Messy to make, but so is anything with bread crumbs.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 heads fresh garlic, seperated into cloves and peeled
- 1 cup olive oil, plus additional for greasing
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (to taste)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- For each wing, cut through first and second joints, discarding tips.
- Rinse wings and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place garlic, oil, and hot pepper sauce in food processor, cover and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a small bowl.
- Combine cheese, bread crumbs, and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dip wings into garlic mixture, then roll in the crumb mixture, coat evenly. Shake off excess.
- Grease 13x9 inch nonstick baking pan, and arrange wings in a single layer in pan.
- Drizzle remaining garlic mixture over the wings, sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake 45 to 60 minutes or until wings are brown and crisp.
- Garnish with celery sticks, if desired.