- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen french fries
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag, tossing to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning after 10 minutes.
- Place butter and garlic in a large nonstick skillet; cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add potatoes, parsley, and cheese to pan; toss to coat. Serve immediately.