Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Sinfully delicious. Adapted from a Cooking Light recipe.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen french fries
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag, tossing to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning after 10 minutes.
- Place butter and garlic in a large nonstick skillet; cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add potatoes, parsley, and cheese to pan; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Followed this excatly except for making 2 servings. Very tasty, garlicky fries! Burp... Will make often!
I found another great french fry recipe :)
I gave this recipe 3 stars. I got mixed reviews on this recipe. My future hubby and 6 yr old newphew gave this 2 stars. My future hubby said try them another day as today he was just looking for plain old fries. Myself I gave these fries 3 stars. I made a few changes. I mixed the fries, veggie oil and salt on a cookie sheet. I cooked my butter and garlic in a sauce pan then added my cheese and I used dried parsley. This got so thick so I spread it on the fries and tossed them back in the oven for a couple minutes on 350. This did help. Overall I was happy not to have a plain old fry. I'll make these again and rerate them. Thanks for posting a good recipe! Christine (internetnut)