Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Simply delicious and looks gourmet. <3 Amounts are approximate because I did it from my head. My mum and I loved it and so did my brother, who is a really picky eater!
- 2 -3 cups bow tie pasta
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons chicken broth
- garlic powder
- onion flakes
- 1 carrot
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can canned ham
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 garlic clove
- Boil pasta, drain.
- Cut carrots and/or peppers into skinny strips. Arrange on plate.
- Smoosh up ham in another bowl and mix garlic powder, dill and onion into it. Amount to taste.
- Heat up olive oil and broth with garlic powder, dill and onions in a skillet, on medium heat.
- Crush (to release flavour) the garlic section and chop into tiny pieces. Add to skillet.
- Add pasta to the skillet and heat 'til desired.
- Place seaweed on plate. Pour pasta onto the seaweed. Top with some of the ham.
- Add dressing to the veggies.