Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is kind of a combination of different recipes from Jaffrey's Quick Indian Cookbook.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 large eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces chopped tomatoes
- fresh cilantro stem (to garnish)
- Heat olive oil in non-stick skillet. Saute garlic and ginger one minute. Add spices, scrambled eggs and tomatoes and stir until soft set.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs.