Some Chinese restaurant I used to go to in San Diego made these. Yum!
Make and share this Garlicky Cream Cheese Wontons recipe from Food.com.
- Take cold cream cheese and mix with garlic to incorporate.
- Place in fridge and chill for 15 minutes (I found using cold cream cheese makes them easier to fill).
- Place 1 tsp filling in each wonton wrapper.
- Wet each square edge with the egg wash.
- Fold into triangles.
- Make sure to get all the air out when sealing or they will puff up to much in the hot oil.
- Freeze or fry in 450°F oil 6 at a time til golden brown.
- Serve with various dipping sauces.