1/3 Photos of Garlicky Cilantro Roasted Potato Salad
2 hrs 20 mins
Izzy Knight's Note:
This is a great easy salad that's perfect for a summer potluck or side dish for grilling. I have made this many times and it has never failed me. (cook time include refrigerating)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a mixing bowl, toss the potatoes and garlic with a drizzle of olive oil.
- 3Toss well.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Place on a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes, or until fork tender.
- 6Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- 7Using a mini food processor, combine the mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice.
- 8Process until smooth.
- 9Season with salt and pepper.
- 10Add the cilantro and continue to process until incorporated.
- 11In a mixing bowl, toss the roasted potatoes and garlic, cilantro mayonnaise, sliced eggs, and red onions.
- 12Mix well.
- 13Season with salt and pepper.
- 14Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 15Remove from the refrigerator and mix the salad.
- 16Reseason with salt and pepper if needed.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Cilantro Roasted Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.1
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 124.3 mg
- Sodium 80.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: