- 2 lbs frozen chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or more)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 425*F.
- Spray 13X9inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt butter in large skillet-medium heat-add olive oil.
- Add wings-cook, turning occasionally-10 minutes or until browned.
- Add garlic-cook one minute longer.
- Stir in red pepper flakes-mix well.
- Transfer chicken mixture to baking pan.
- Bake-turning once-20-25 minutes-or until done.
- Enjoy! :>).