Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy and delicious
- 2 lbs frozen chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or more)
- Pre-heat oven to 425*F.
- Spray 13X9inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt butter in large skillet-medium heat-add olive oil.
- Add wings-cook, turning occasionally-10 minutes or until browned.
- Add garlic-cook one minute longer.
- Stir in red pepper flakes-mix well.
- Transfer chicken mixture to baking pan.
- Bake-turning once-20-25 minutes-or until done.
- Enjoy! :>).
Simple and tasty - very tasty. Cooking time just right. But I think the serving size is a bit out, no way could 2 of us eat 10-12 wings, we were hard-pressed to eat 3!