1/1 Photo of Garlicky Chicken Ranch Pizza
This is a great alternative to traditional pizza. It is the homemade version of my favorite pizza parlor's White Garlic Pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1Crust: Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 2Add flour, oil, salt and sugar.
- 3Stir together to form dough.
- 4I have used either my dough hook or bread machine for this.
- 5Let dough rest 20 minutes.
- 6Divide in half and press each into a 12 inch pizza pan.
- 7Prick all over with a fork, bake at 425°F for 8 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and brush with melted butter.
- 9Spread ranch dressing over butter and sprinkle with garlic, chicken and cheese.
- 10I like to add just a little cheddar with the mozzarella.
- 11Put back in oven until desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Chicken Ranch Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1582.8
- Calories from Fat 688
- Total Fat 76.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 223.7 mg
- Sodium 2551.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 130.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 87.1 g