Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great alternative to traditional pizza. It is the homemade version of my favorite pizza parlor's White Garlic Pizza.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cups grilled chicken, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Crust: Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Add flour, oil, salt and sugar.
- Stir together to form dough.
- I have used either my dough hook or bread machine for this.
- Let dough rest 20 minutes.
- Divide in half and press each into a 12 inch pizza pan.
- Prick all over with a fork, bake at 425°F for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush with melted butter.
- Spread ranch dressing over butter and sprinkle with garlic, chicken and cheese.
- I like to add just a little cheddar with the mozzarella.
- Put back in oven until desired doneness.
Very yummy pizza! I was looking for a ranch chicken pizza, and the garlic added to this was perfect. We will be making this often.
Yummy and very popular with the whole family! Was a great quick dinner for a busy weeknight. Made the recipe as stated with leftover rotisserie chicken, lots of fresh garlic, and Marzetti's refrigerated ranch dressing. Went easy on the butter and added a little cheddar on top. Yummy!Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I used your topping recipe on a premade crust. It has all my favorite flavors- ranch and garlic... and also used a mix of mozzarella and cheddar cheese and tossed some black olives on too. The kids didn't like it, but that meant there was more for me!