Recipe by LoveBakedIn
This is a great alternative to traditional pizza. It is the homemade version of my favorite pizza parlor's White Garlic Pizza.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cups grilled chicken, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Crust: Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Add flour, oil, salt and sugar.
- Stir together to form dough.
- I have used either my dough hook or bread machine for this.
- Let dough rest 20 minutes.
- Divide in half and press each into a 12 inch pizza pan.
- Prick all over with a fork, bake at 425°F for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush with melted butter.
- Spread ranch dressing over butter and sprinkle with garlic, chicken and cheese.
- I like to add just a little cheddar with the mozzarella.
- Put back in oven until desired doneness.