Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an excelllent summer BBQ recipe. I love Brussels sprouts, and they have such a wonderful taste when grilled. This recipe can also be made with beef. I also like to add cubed green pepper and fresh mushrooms to the skewers...Ohhh, can't wait to fire up that grill!!:)
- Cook sprouts, covered, in boiling salted water until tender (about 8-10 min.) Cut onion into wedges.
- Combine garlic, dressing and soy sauce.
- Marinate chicken, sprouts, and onion in Italian dressing mixture 1-2 hours.
- Thread on skewers, alternating ingredients.
- Sprinkle skewers with salt and pepper.
- Broil/grill 3-4 inches from heat until chicken is cooked through (approx 8-10 minutes).