Recipe by internetnut
This came from Main Dish Recipes. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 20 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic. Cook 2-3 minutes, turn chicken over and cook another 2 minutes.
- Mix in broth and dressing; cover and cook chicken 4 minutes on each side until cooked through. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, cover and remove from heat. Let stand 1-2 minutes and serve.