- 1 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 6 chicken breasts, portions
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree first 7 ingredients in a blender and place in a shallow bowl or zip lock type of plastic bag.
- Add the chicken breasts and marinate for 4 hours.
- Grill normally over medium heat.
- Note: When using 'skin on' chicken, try to loosen all the skin so that the marinade can reach the meat under the skin.
- Many people will not eat the skin so the marinade needs to be on as much of the meat as possible.