Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from Epicurious.com and originally from Gourmet February 2006. It's quick and easy and a great way to use up cottage cheese. I added a little fresh Parmesan cheese when I made it and ate it with corn chips for lunch. Yummy! Cook time excludes chilling time.
- 1 cup cottage cheese (whole milk)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 large egg, hard-boiled, forced through a medium-mesh sieve
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth, then chill, covered.