Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 head cauliflower (Chopped)
- 3 large carrots (sliced in a slant )
- 12 garlic cloves
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 4.92 ml cumin seed
- 2.46 ml red chili pepper flakes
- salt & pepper
- Heat olive oil with garlic on slow fire for 15/20 mins and a few mins on high heat. Turn off heat and stir in chilli flakes. Close pan and let it stand.
- Place shallow wok on flame, add 1 tablespoon oil and cummin seeds . Add onion and cook for a few minutes.
- Add carrots and Cauliflower .
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let this cook for 15/20 mins . Toss constantly.
- Add the garlic along with the oil and continue to cook the vegetables for another 15 minutes.
- Cover, let it stand for a while before serving.
- Serve with brown rice and enjoy!