My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil with garlic on slow fire for 15/20 mins and a few mins on high heat. Turn off heat and stir in chilli flakes. Close pan and let it stand.
- 2Place shallow wok on flame, add 1 tablespoon oil and cummin seeds . Add onion and cook for a few minutes.
- 3Add carrots and Cauliflower .
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Let this cook for 15/20 mins . Toss constantly.
- 6Add the garlic along with the oil and continue to cook the vegetables for another 15 minutes.
- 7Cover, let it stand for a while before serving.
- 8Serve with brown rice and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.9
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 91.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g