Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are great as the vegetable side dish for an Asian-themed meal, or as the filling in my Onion-Garlic Crepes.
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced (and made into a paste if you're able)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Peel and julienne the carrots.
- Peel and mince the garlic cloves. If you can, make them into a paste. The smaller the pieces of garlic, the better the flavor will be evenly dispersed throughout the carrots. Add to the carrots.
- Add the rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, and salt to the carrots and garlic. Stir to combine. Let sit (for 30 minutes or so) for the flavors to combine.