chris and her whisk's Note:
This tasty spread is delicious on crusty french bread and makes simple soup and bread dinners a bit more elegant. My kids love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the squash (you can substitute pumpkin) into 1 inch cubes.
- 2peel 4 large cloves of garlic.
- 3toss with olive oil and coarse salt.
- 4Roast the squash and garlic and rosemary in the oven until tender (about 35 minutes).
- 5Discard rosemary.
- 6Allow to cool then process in a food processor with the butter.
- 7Scrape into a tiny serving bowl.
- 8serve with crusty french bread.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Butternut Squash Butter
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.3
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 609.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: