This shrimp is equally good over rice, noodles, or just on the plate with boiled red potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet,on med-hi, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute.
- 2Add shrimp; saute 3 minutes.
- 3Stir in basil, cilantro, and red pepper flakes.
- 4Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- 5Add milk, flour, and parmesan, bring to a boil, stirring; boil 1 minute.
- 6Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
Browse Our Top Californian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Californian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Buttered Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.6
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 280.9 mg
- Sodium 347.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 37.0 g