Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This shrimp is equally good over rice, noodles, or just on the plate with boiled red potatoes.
Make and share this Garlicky Buttered Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- In large skillet,on med-hi, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp; saute 3 minutes.
- Stir in basil, cilantro, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add milk, flour, and parmesan, bring to a boil, stirring; boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
Yummy! Great color and so simple. I added a handful of diced tomato and served with buttered white rice and peas. Thanks, MizzNezz
Another in your string of winners Inez. These were excellent served over rice. A nice, easy and tasty meal.