- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cilantro
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet,on med-hi, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp; saute 3 minutes.
- Stir in basil, cilantro, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add milk, flour, and parmesan, bring to a boil, stirring; boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir until smooth.