Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
The shredded potatoes in these patties help keep them moist, as well as stretching the meat a little further.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Shape into 4 patties. Place patties on broiler pan.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink in center and thoroughly cooked, turning once.