Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found in Real Simple Magazine. Easy, healthy, beautiful on the plate and perfect for company. My BF doesn't like salmon at all and he really enjoyed this dish. I serve this with a parmesan cous cous and a side of sauteed spinach. I use about a 6 o.z. fillet as an individual serving.
- 4 pieces skinless salmon fillet
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika, preferably hot
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- Heat Broiler. Place salmon and tomatoes, cut side up, in a broilerproof roasting pan or on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle the salmon with paprika.
- Drizzle the salmon and tomatoes with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Scatter the thyme and garlic over the top.
- Broil until the salmon is opaque throughout and the tomatoes are tender, 8-10 minutes.