- 1 1⁄2 lbs Broccolini
- coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim broccolini of ends. Place 4-5" long thin stalks into a skillet and cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Add salt and reduce heat. Simmer broccolini 6-7 minutes, until tender and bright green.
- Drain the broccolini and return skillet to stove over medium heat. Add EVOO to pan, then garlic.
- Cook garlic 2-3 minutes.
- Add broccolini to pan and coat in garlic and oil, then serve.