- 1 1⁄2 lbs bok choy or 1 1⁄2 lbs baby bok choy
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 -2 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim off the stem off. Separate out the leaves and clean under running water. Drain.
- For Baby Bok Choy, cut in half – for regular bok choy, chop the white part into 1 inch sections and chop the greens.
- Finely mince garlic.
- Place wok or large pan on your stove and add the oil. Add the garlic then toss in the bok choy. Toss very well to coat each leaf with the garlic Cover and let cook for 1 minute. Season with salt and add sesame oil. Stir to coat.