Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
Garlicky Baked Chicken Marinade
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet (brown seasoning sauce)
- fresh parsley, chopped
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Italian dressing, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Kitchen Bouquet.
- Place the chicken in the marinade.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Shake off the marinade from the chicken; discard excess marinade.
- Place the chicken in a baking pan coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is fork-tender and no pink remains.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- Note: This is great grilled or broiled too.
- Libby's notes: Yes it really does cook this quickly--surprised even me. When I make it next I'm going to freeze the chicken in the marinade. I think there's enough dressing to keep the mayonnaise from separating too badly but since the marinade is discarded anyway, it shouldn't make much difference.