Top Review by Queen Roachie
Loved these! Used turkey bacon cut into quarters, so about 6 slices for one can of oysters. Since turkey bacon is precooked, these only took a few minutes per side in the skillet. Yummy! I'll make these again definitely, even tho I'm the only one I know who will eat them.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the bacon strips in thirds.
- Wrap a bacon slice around each oyster and place a toothpick through to hold it in place.
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil, and add the garlic.
- Cook the wrapped oysters in oil until the bacon is crisp.
- Remove from the pan and drain on a paper towel.