Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this recipe on the Aunt Mid's Baby Red Potatoes bag! Very easy, very tasty and very loved!
- 2 lbs baby red potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 small lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub and quarter potatoes.
- Place potatoes in 8x8 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, salt, paprika, and lemon juice.
- Pour over potatoes and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes, until golden brown.
Very easy and tasty. I cooked mine for more like 50 minutes because after a 1/2 hour they weren't getting too browned...I probably like my potatoes more well done than most people though lol
I really enjoyed this dish. It was so flavorful and tasty. I used yukon gold potatoes, ran out of baby reds and really wanted to make this dish. It worked well with this potato. Love the combination of garlic, butter, lemon and cheese on the potato. I also baked the potatoes longer, they never really did brown but they were lovely and tender. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe. Make for Fall Pac 2012
These had a great flavor for having just a few ingredients! Made as directed, and then sprinkled a little extra cheese on the potatoes once they came out of the oven. Made for 'When It's Hot/When It's Not' Tag July 2010.