Very easy to prepare. You can add other veggies if you wish (we like it with squash and onions).
Make and share this Garlicky Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray baking tray with non-stick spray.
- Place asparagus stalks on baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until stalks are tender.
- Sprinkle on sesame seeds before serving.
Simply delicious! So quick and easy to make, and a wonderful way to enjoy asparagus. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for Fall PAC 2011.
Yum! This is very simple and loved the crunchy sesame seeds. Thanks Kona K for sharing a quick and great side. Made for Spring PAC 2011.
Very easy to prepare indeed! I roasted for a little longer to cook to desired tenderness. I enjoyed the garlic! Thanks! Made for PAC Fall 2009.