Garlic Zucchini Appetizer (Mutabbal Koosa)
- Heat oil in a frying pan and saute garlic slices over medium heat until they turn light brown. Remove garlic slices with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- In the same oil, saute zucchini slices over medium heat until they turn light brown, turning them over once. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Combine vinegar with remaining ingredients.
- Place zucchini on a serving platter. Sprinkle vinegar mixture over top; then evenly top with garlic slices.
- Allow to stand for 4 hours or so before serving.