Roasted garlicy asparagus, great as a side or appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use fresh asparagus with thin stalks - I have found the older and thicker the stalk, the stringer the end result will be. It does not affect taste for me, but texture is a big part of my meal as well.
- 2In a sheet pan lay out asparagus.
- 3(I usually add ingredients right on food).
- 4Drizzle veggies with oil (toss around).
- 5Sprinkle garlic powder over veggies (toss again to coat).
- 6Place in preheated HOT oven (400 degrees).
- 7Cook for 7- 10 minutes. Garlic powder will burn, so keep an eye on your asparagus. I usually start to check when I can hear frying. I will also take them out after 3 minutes and flip - I like them toasty. Pierce thickest stalk to check for tenderness. salt to taste. Serve hot for best result - but will be ok if warm.
- 8I like to pair them with beef dishes because gravy sets this dish off perfectly.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Zing Roasted Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.7
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 82.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g