Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Combine 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt, 1% milk, fresh lemon juice, honey, extra-virgin olive oil, dried oregano and minced garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Aside from using extra garlic, I followed the recipe and it was, as usual, great. Thanks again Dancer^
Very good and light
Very tasty! I used this as a dip with my cucumbers (add more salt).