Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Recipe is from Perdue chicken.
- 2 lbs chicken wings, cut at joints, tips discarded
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed in garlic press
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat grill or broiler. Cut tips off wings and discard. Cut wings in half at joint.
- Grill or broil wings, turning occasionally, 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine garlic and oil.
- Grill wings, brushing with garlic oil, an additional 10 minutes or until cooked through. Note: Do not brush during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise, cheese, mustard and Worcestershire sauce until blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve garlic wings with Parmesan dipping sauce.