Quick and easy way to prepare a prawn dish, Asian style. From "Delicious Asian Seafood".
Make and share this Garlic White Pepper Prawns recipe from Food.com.
- Trim prawn whiskers and devein by making a slit along the center of back (leaving shell intact).
- Mix garlic, pepper, salt together.
- Season prawn with the mixture, taking care to place some of the mixture inside the slits.
- Set aside for 30 minutes or more.
- Heat oil in wok or skillet and quickly saute prawns until they turn pink.
- Do not overcook.
- Serve with plain rice.