Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I like to dabble in the kitchen and invent new tastes, this is perfect accompanyment for a barbecue and any left-overs fried for breakfast.
- Peel and cut up the potatoes, boil in water for approx 15 minutes.
- with a sprinkle of salt.
- drain and add the vinegar.
- Cut up fine the garlic, add to the potatoes and mash until no potato lumps are present.
- Serve cold as a side dish to a barbecue or fry in a little olive oil until nicely browned.
- Excellent for garlic lovers!
- Note: for chilli pepper lovers, add 1 chopped, deseeded chilli pepper and mix with the end product.
A nice and flavorful alternative to butter-laden mashed potatoes. Much healthier. Made for PAC 2012 Orphanage.
I actually served these hot. I love that they are really simple and different. A great way to make the mashed potatoe more exciting. Thanks for posting this recipe.