Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the book Dinners for Two, this recipe is from the The Home Ranch in Clark, Colorado.
Make and share this Garlic Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup corn oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Store in the refrigerator.