Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty salad dressing recipe I found within the pages of Taste of Home magazine April May2007 issue...placing it here for safekeeping!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (fresh or TrueLemon brand)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (lo-sodium version works too!)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (Grey Poupon is nice too!)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or 2 tsp. minced garlic sold in a jar)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add all ingredients.
- with the lid firmly screwed on, shake well; serve over your favorite green salad or pasta salad.
Sooo full of flavor and delicious! Thanks for a great recipe!