- 6 1⁄2 lbs bone in turkey breast
- 6 -8 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup lemon, rind of, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove extra parts and gravy packet from turkey breast.
- Remove skin from turkey.
- Make 1/2 inch deep cuts in turkey and insert garlic slices into the cuts.
- Mix lemon peel, parsley and lemon pepper and rub onto turkey.
- Use 1 tsp oil in a skillet and brown turkey in skillet on all sides.
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray and place turkey inside with any drippings.
- Cook on Low for 8-9 hours.