Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from a friend! Very yummy!
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 6 ounces tuna, drained
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup minced parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cook the linguine.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet,saute garlic cloves in oil.
- Stir in the tuna, broth and seasonings.
- Cook until heated through.
- Drain linguine, add to the tuna mixture and toss to coat.
A great pantry recipe!
I loved this! I didn't double the tuna like others suggested but I halved the pasta and that did the trick. I also added some capers and hot peppers and thought this was great. My husband said it was a 4 star but I give it 5. Thanks for the great recipe!!
Double the amount of tuna and you're golden.