1/4 Photos of Garlic Tomatoes With Herbs and a Hint of Walnuts.
6 hrs 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup walnut oil, olive oil is just fine
- 1 bulb of garlic, sliced paper thin
- lots black pepper
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced rosemary
- 2 tablespoons minced basil
- 16 cups tomatoes (that are squeezed of excess water and seeds, quartered or cut into eights depending on size)
- 1preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- 2Mix the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Add tomatoes mix to coat with dressing.
- 4Place on 2 large parchment lined pans skin side down.
- 5Bake for 6-12 hours.
- 6Cool completely.
- 7Place in a jar and cover with oil.
- 8Store in refrigerator for 3 weeks. If it lasts that long!
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Tomatoes With Herbs and a Hint of Walnuts.
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.9
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar