- 1⁄4 cup walnut oil, olive oil is just fine
- 1 bulb of garlic, sliced paper thin
- lots black pepper
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced rosemary
- 2 tablespoons minced basil
- 16 cups tomatoes (that are squeezed of excess water and seeds, quartered or cut into eights depending on size)
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add tomatoes mix to coat with dressing.
- Place on 2 large parchment lined pans skin side down.
- Bake for 6-12 hours.
- Cool completely.
- Place in a jar and cover with oil.
- Store in refrigerator for 3 weeks. If it lasts that long!