Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
It is a very easy and yummy recipe. I'm often asked to make it when we have or go to a BBQ.
- 250 g butter
- 4 cloves garlic (or more according to taste!)
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 large breadsticks
- Beat butter until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add garlic, tomato paste, parmesan cheese and soy sauce.
- Slice bread almost right through.
- Spread slices with Tomato Garlic Butter mixture, Wrap in foil and heat in moderate oven!
This is very yummy indeed! I add more garlic (bout 6 cloves!) and add a dash of tobasco sauce. Very good and easy!